19 Main St.
(413) 298-3239 ext. 3000
A property of The Trustees of Reservations.
Built in 1739 by Reverend John Sergeant, landscape architect Fletcher Steele later created a Colonial Revival garden including a Dooryard Garden, Kitchen Garden, an Orchard Garden, and a grape arbor. Photo by S. Shepherd
|©2009 No images may be copied or
reproduced without written permission.
Web site design J&J Consulting